07 March 2009

Today I eat breakfast at 9:30 pm with my whole family. After that I go with my sister, her boyfriend and my boyfriend to Chemnitz. Chemnitz is a big city near of my home town and ther I want to buy some new clothes.... but I didn´t find anything so I was a little bit depressed. When we come home we eat some cake and drink cocoa. Then I go at the computer and search for something. After that I want better I have to learn for chemistry but I don´t feel to do this..so I have to do it tomorrow.


06 March 2009

Now it´s Friday and I have only 7 lossons then it´s weekend......but today I write my big test of maths. I was so scared but I knew many things and I think it will be a good mark... I felt very very very relieved when it was over. After this lesson I have to hold my history talk. At first my power point presentation can´t be opened but an informatics teacher helped me and then everything was good. I felt very good and I got mark one..so I was really happy after this lesson.
Then I go at home. There I eat something and help my mum because today it´s her birthday.
At 5 pm I go to tennis training.... this was really nice. At 6 pm when I come home every guests are here. I take really fast a shower and then we eat together.. we celebrate and it´s a really nice evening. At 9:30 pm I go with my boyfriend to a bar. There we meet our two friends .
It was a really beautiful day for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment