27 February 2009

The projectdays in our school are still over now .....this is really a pity but we must learn something :-)
Now I work on my diary and then I will make some buttons for Grecce.
At 10 am I go at home and make some preperations for my travel to Dresden. Dresen is the capital of Saxony. I go there because I visit a conference. There we talk about everything what pupil involve. This meeting is organized from a special organisation which is named " LandesSchülerrat Sachsen" in german. At 1 pm I go by train and there I meet Alex. He is also a member of these organisation. Then at 2 pm we drive together to Dresden. We meet some other pupils and they are all very nice. After one hour the prpgramm starts. At first we get some common information. Then it´s time for dinner. After that was a discussion with some men from the policy and till 12 pm we talk in groups about contribution of pupils.
And now we have freetime. I go into a bar with some other young people it was really cool. At 3 o´clock I go to bed and at 7:30 am is breakfast so I haven´t much sleep. It was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment