03 March 2009

Today I get up at 6:15 am so I was in the school today.
I feel really better but sometimes I have already headaches...but I think this will go over.
Today I wrote a test in Russian but it was easy I think. The school wasn´t so intersting today.
After school at 2 pm I go at home and eat something. Then I watch a bit TV.
Now I do home work and write my post for today. I hope I will be ready soon with my home work..... it´s so boring....


o2 March 2009

Today it´s Monday and I can´t go to school because I´m still ill :-( you know....
I get up at 10:30 am and a bit later we eat something. Then my mum has to go to work.
Now I can´t sleep or anything else I have to make some things for school.
At first I make my history presentation about " Young People in the 50." This was really hard for me because I don´t fell good and I have already headaches . Then I learn some french vocabulary.
At the afternoon my boyfriend come to my. We eat together with my brother and then we watch TV!!!
I think it was a better day like the other two but not the best..... I hope I will be healthy soon.


01 March 2009

Today I sleep long because I´m still ill ! I have really bad headaches.... So I don´t do many thins I need much rest. At 12:30 pm I´ve eaten somethind for 22 or 23 hours...
At the afternoon I walk a little bit with my brother and my mum. This was good because I really need frech air. Then we eat dinner and then I go to bed......
This is a day of an ill person...not very exciting


28 February 2009

Today I was a really short night I slept only 2 or 3 hours I think... but this is the live!!
At 7:30 am I eat breakfast.... this is really cool because every people looks very tired.
After the breakfast our workshops starts. I´m in a workshop about rights of pupil.... this is also funny because I know everthing from my project I´ve already wrote.
My second workshop was about school magazines and what the pupil have to follow when they write an aricle or use fotos..... this isn´t so interesting.
After these workshop I felt really bad and I havo to go into my bed. I hoped it will be better but rather .... I don´t tell some elaborations. I have to go home from Dresden to Zwönitz in my hometown. This was the baddest time at the whole day because I have to go at home by train alone.....
I was so happy when I was in Chemnitz there my mum wait for me and we drove together to our house. Then I go to bed and sleep......
I was really a pity that I must go home because the whole pupil were all very nice....
This wasn´t so a nice day of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment